Thank you for using the AccountabilityScorecard®. Our goal is for Accountability Scorecard to help you succeed in creating a culture of aligned relational employees who produce results together.
This file is a supplement to any printed or on-line manuals, if any. It contains last-minute product information for Accountability Scorecard. Please see the license agreement included in this document for limitations on the duplication and distribution of this software and other important information.
1. Conversint, LLC ("LICENSOR") IS WILLING TO LICENSE THE COVERED SOFTWARE TO YOU ONLY IF YOU ACCEPT ALL OF THE TERMS IN THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT. PLEASE READ THE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU USE THE SOFTWARE, BECAUSE BY USING THE SOFTWARE YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, LICENSOR WILL NOT LICENSE THIS SOFTWARE TO YOU, AND IN THAT CASE, YOU SHOULD NOT USE THIS SOFTWARE OR SIGN INTO THE WEB SITE TO ACCESS THE SOFTWARE.
2. The enclosed Licensor software program ("Software") and the accompanying written materials are owned by Licensor and are protected by United States copyright laws, by laws of other nations, and by international treaties.
The material you will access in Accountability Scorecard software contains information that is confidential and proprietary to Conversint, LLC. The Accountability Scorecard is copyrighted, or otherwise protected by law. All the concepts expressed in this original work is the sole and exclusive property of Conversint, LLC a Minnesota Limited Liability Company. and is for the use of selected participants. At no time will you acquire any ownership interest in the system itself. At all times, the only components of the system that you as a user own is your data that was entered into the system by you the user.
In consideration for being a paying user using this software, you agree to observe and maintain the confidentiality of all methods of operation as well as the technology, know-how, and proprietary information. The system is valuable and unique to Conversint, LLC, Minneapolis, MN. By participating you agree not to reproduce, copy, or otherwise duplicate such materials. By participating you agree not to resell, relicense, modify, nor repackage and resell any material.
3. You are granted a personal, non-exclusive license to use one copy of the Software. You may access the software online from as many computers as you like.
In the event you pay for and use more than one copy of the software these terms apply for each copy you are licensed and have paid to use.
4. This license is valid only for use within the United States of America and its territories.
5. You may not transfer this temporary Software license or any written materials. Such a transfer terminates your license. You may share the software with other users under your jurisdiction however you may not re-rent or re-lease the Software or otherwise transfer or assign the right to use the Software outside your jurisdiction at any time.
6. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software.
If you are not 100% satisfied with this Software, Conversint, LLC’s entire liability and your exclusive remedy shall be to remove your access to the Software by disabling your login credentials upon which you will have cancelled your account. Please make sure you copy all relevant information from the site due to the real fact that when you take down your scorecard the data for that scorecard is deleted as well. There is no possible way of recovering that data at any cost – it is simply deleted along with the account.
7. Accountability Scorecard is provided “as-is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular or specific purpose. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the program is with you. Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have others, which vary from state to state.
8. Conversint, LLC does not warrant that the functions contained in the program will meet your requirements or that the software is free from bugs, interruptions, errors, or other program limitations
9. LICENSOR'S ENTIRE LIABILITY AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY SHALL BE FOR LICENSOR TO CORRECT ANY TECHNICAL ISSUES ENCOUNTERED IN THE USE OF THE SYSTEM.
10. This Limited Warranty is void if failure of the Software has resulted from any attempted modification, accident, abuse, or misapplication.
11. IN NO EVENT WILL LICENSOR BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, OR OTHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
12. This Agreement is governed in its entirety by the laws of the State of Minnesota in the United States and the Site and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by Conversint, LLC and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
13. If you have any questions concerning this Agreement or wish to contact Licensor for any reason, please write: Conversint, LLC, 2622 West Lake Street #201, Minneapolis, MN 55416
INFORMATION IN THIS PUBLICATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Accountability Scorecard® for the purposes as used herein is a trademark of
Daniel F. Prosser and Conversint, LLC.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.